PR plan of the new Long Action Injectables Plant at Sapes, Rodopi for Pharmathen
On the official launch of the new Long Action Injectables Pharmathen plant at Sapes Rodopi, our agency was assigned with the challenge to organize two high-status events, addressing the local community along with national & local stakeholders. Μedia, governmental representatives, scientific & business community as well as the employers of the plant were our key target audiences.
In order to design and implement both events we had to surpass the obstacles of a very tight timeplan to address the need to build the scenery (staging) and the welcome areas of both events in a location out of Athens, along with the management of all communication logistics of the inauguration plan.
1.Our aim was to highlight the overall Pharmathen’s investment @Sapes Rodopi, thus the new plant, along with company’s contribution to the local and national economy.
2.Taking into account the diversity of the target audience and the need for diverse communication, message & storytelling goals, we strategically decided to implement two separate events to meet the comms needs of our audiences and create relevant content
- The day before the plant’s inauguration a dedicated employees’ event took place, where the Board of Directors held an introductory tour around the new Pharmathen plant, also presenting the business priorities to all employees
- The inauguration ceremony of the Pharmathen plant, which was launched by the Minister of Development and Investments, Mr Adonis Georgiadis, took place on the following day. We welcomed external key stakeholders of the company, to a high-end inauguration event, where Pharmathen’s BoD presented the investment plan and the new company’s plant, allocated to its research and development activities.
- Two high-end events : employees event & the inauguration event, along with a dedicated Media Briefing with BoD following inauguration, where 110 pax. participated to a Special Tour within the new plant
- 300 attendants, in total: governmental representatives local & national media, local stakeholders, representatives of the scientific & business community
- 203 articles & 9 mentions in national & local TV channels
- Transportation with Charter flight from Athens & buses from Alexandroupoli & Thessaloniki to the plant
Awarded with GWA IPRA Award 2020