The energy sector plays a principal role in the global economy. The rising international energy demand poses numerous challenges and opportunities across all energy production and services sectors. We help energy companies navigate through an ever changing regulatory environment and create and maintain positive conversation with the communities involved in their projects’ success. Our unwavering aim is to offer energy companies valuable guidance, contributing to their successful management of risk, seize of opportunities and overall optimized performance.
More specifically, we have worked with energy companies on manifold cases that involved shifts in regulation, the introduction of innovative technologies, the emergence of new competitors, a series of M&A initiatives, prices volatility and overheads, and ever-growing concerns among customers about environmental and safety issues.
Our indicative clients in the respective sector include:
- Gazprom (global energy company)
- Terna (a leading international electricity transmission grid operator)
- DEPA (the public gas corporation in Greece)
- Protergia (the largest independent electricity producer in Greece)
- EPA (the exclusive gas supply and distributor in Athens, Greece)
- Sunlight (energy storage solutions worldwide)
Our team will help you cope with complex communication challenges, irrespective of whether you transport natural gas, transmit or produce electricity or harness wind and solar power.