V+O COMMUNICATION is a leading communication strategy agency in Southeastern Europe.With offices in Athens, Belgrade, Bucharest, Sofia, Tirana and Nicosia, and decidedly independent, V+O is a local agency wherever it is present, yet it is staffed by an eclectic mix of internationally exposed and trained executives that come from diverse backgrounds. V+O aims at shifting away from the traditional PR paradigm and creating a company that views communication far more holistically and strategically.
We offer a broad range of value-adding services that address the current and future needs of our clients and have resulted to a great number of award winning campaigns. V+O has been awarded 4 European Excellence Awards (2011, 2009, 2008, 2007). In addition, the Athens office has been awarded “PR Agency of The Year 2012” and has won 27 Ermis Awards in total.
Some of V+O’s milestones:
- 2000 V+O COMMUNICATION is founded in Athens, Greece by Thomas Varvitsiotis and John Olympios
- 2003 V+O COMMUNICATION becomes a member of EDEE, the Greek Association of Advertising & PR Companies
- 2004 Opening of office in Sofia, Bulgaria
- 2006 Major restructuring of the Athens office; division of client service into sector-based groups. Opening of office in Bucharest, Romania
- 2007 V+O COMMUNICATION acquires Unlimited Creativity, a below-the-line hotshop in Athens
- 2008 Opening of office in Belgrade, Serbia. V+O COMMUNICATION becomes a member of SEV, the Hellenic Federation of Enterprises, and a founding member of its Council on Sustainable Development
- 2010 V+O COMMUNICATION obtains ISO 9001:2008 & ELOT 1435:2009 certification
- 2011 Opening of new offices in Tirana, Albania and Nicosia, Cyprus. V+O COMMUNICATION institutes Bakers Digital Communication, a new agency in the field of digital communication and establishes partnership with global sustainability consultants Corporate Citizenship
- 2012 V+O Greece is awarded “PR Agency of the Year 2012” taking home the Grand PR Ermis as well as 8 additional awards from multiple categories